An AV New Business Sales Executive at transACT Technology Solutions will have the opportunity to join our high performing team in a busy and dynamic work environment and explore and generate new business leads.
The Role Specifics
The AV New Business Sales Executive will:
- Establish and develop a customer portfolio;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and potential new clients;
- Make regular sales calls to customers and keep in contact between visits by telephone and e-mail;
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for the company in order to sell and suggest additional services;
- Attend networking events, trade exhibitions and familiarisation trips where appropriate for face-to-face selling and relationship building;
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve growth targets.
- We offer a Competitive Salary dependant on your skills and experience;
- 22 days annual leave p/a (plus bank holidays);
- Auto-enrolment into Company Pension Scheme;
- Business related expenses covered;
- Potential Share Option Scheme;
- Comprehensive private medical insurance scheme which includes medical, dental, optical and EAP services to ensure your well-being;
- Professional Development incl. access to ongoing professional development opportunities, including training programs to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Annual Employee Recognition Scheme.
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative to work independently and proactively manage your own workload and time;
- You will have an appreciation, active interest and passion for Audio Visual;
- You will be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, high-energy and have a motivation to succeed;
- You will have a natural willingness to be flexible, adapt to changing needs and take on new tasks as required;
- You will be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work;
- You will be confident in speaking with our customers and have a professional and clear communication manner (written and verbal);
- You will have a proven track record of sales success, ideally within a similar industry.
- You will engage with our sector and be keen to make a valuable contribution to our organisation.
- Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
- This position is based in our London office
- Our Office Locations: Dublin, London (Farringdon), St. Albans, Glasgow