A Cloud Advisor at transACT Technology Solutions will have the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing organisation, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company, which knows no limits. Our customers are well-known enterprises, that are seeking to be a part of The Cloud Revolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
The Role Specifics
The Cloud Advisor will:
- Build client intimacy to become a trusted advisor to our CxO-level customers;
- Help our customers on the full Journey to Cloud and will become an expert in at least one of these fields:
- creating the cloud strategy and roadmap, translating it into the design of the target operating model supported by and Cloud centre of excellence;
- driving digital transformations from strategy to successful implementation;
- Cloud-enabling clients by supporting the design of Enterprise /Target Architecture.
- Advise on existing and new ways of working and create transparency for new consumption methods (e.g. OPEX vs. CAPEX, FinOps).
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative to work independently and proactively manage your own workload and time;
- You will have a natural willingness to be flexible, adapt to changing needs and take on new tasks as required;
- You will have strong commercial acumen, ability to understand business challenges and translate these into a cloud strategy and transformation plan;
- You will be confident in speaking with our customers and have a professional and clear communication manner (written and verbal);
- You will engage with our sector and be keen to make a valuable contribution to our organisation;
- You will have a general understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g. DevOps), and organizational restructuring (impacts of the new normal);
- As a Cloud Advisor, you need prior experience in management consulting / strategy consulting (e.g., problem-solving, presentations, etc.).